登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

一壶清茶 三五知己

在音乐声中欣赏《断砚斋》的收藏

 
 
 

日志

 
 

罗马尼亚 世界遗产 马拉穆列什的木结构教堂  

2013-09-27 17:26:07|  分类: 【集邮册】 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
罗马尼亚 世界遗产 马拉穆列什的木结构教堂 - 谷雨 - 一壶清茶 三五知己

2013年 9月 27日 罗马尼亚发行《马拉穆列什Rogoz Village的木结构教堂》350周年纪念邮票
        
           马拉穆列什的木结构教堂,展示了不同时期、不同地区的8个教堂建筑物的不同方面。它的设计灵活,具有多变性,工艺绝伦,极具个性。教堂西端有高耸的钟塔,单层和双层的屋顶铺盖着鹅卵石。马拉穆列什的木结构教堂是罗马尼亚北部地区重要的文化景观。

         1999年马拉穆列什的木结构教堂被列入世界文化遗产名录。
      马拉暮莱斯地区位于国家的北部,坐落在马拉暮莱斯低地上,四周高山环绕。该地区突出的是那些未有变更的民族风情(民族服饰,民族风俗,民歌及舞蹈),还有极其精致的木刻。那些久负盛名的有着尖塔的旧式木结构教堂,显示出当时精湛非凡的建筑技术。例如那些在苏尔德斯蒂村庄(有一个53米高的尖塔)、罗扎夫莱亚和波格丹大公乡中的建筑。马拉暮莱斯农夫房屋的院墙的木门给人留下深刻的印象,这些木门是有纪念意义的,它们象征着刻在上面的生活,这样就形成了一个真实的木刻带。
  马拉暮莱斯的马拉谷以风景秀美而闻名,那些引人入胜的景点、民族艺术和建筑如房屋,纪念碑式木门、有很高尖塔的木制造构教堂,都有很高的艺术价值。在马拉谷,如果你走进了一户农家,你会以为自己进入了一个民族艺术博物馆。最有代表性的是“大屋”。它有很多纹理,陶瓷制品和家用工具。所有这些都是木制的,并且非常有艺术韵味。

罗马尼亚 世界遗产 马拉穆列什的木结构教堂 - 谷雨 - 一壶清茶 三五知己

 
Annual Collections

UNESCO Anniversaries - 350 Years since the Building of the Wooden Church from Rogoz Village, Maramures County

罗马尼亚 世界遗产 马拉穆列什的木结构教堂 - 谷雨 - 一壶清茶 三五知己

Loyal to its mission of promoting unique historical monuments from our country, Romfilatelia celebrates the anniversary of three and a half centuries since beginning the construction of the Wooden Church from Rogoz by introducing into circulation a postage stamps issue dedicated to this event.


Wooden churches have been unanimously recognized for the simplicity and balance of their volumes and proportions, being considered highly valuable artistic and technical achievements.


Eight wooden churches built between the 14th - 18th centuries (Ieud-Deal, Poienile Izei, Budesti-Josani, Rogoz, Barsana, Surdesti, Desesti and Plopis) have been included in UNESCO World Heritage List.


The Saints Archangels Michael and Gabriel Church from Rogoz, built in 1663, two years after the invasion of Tatars in 1661, lies on the Valley of Lapus River, in the village bearing the same name, and represents a clear example of the talent of the artists who used traditional techniques to turn the secular wood into a genuine masterpiece.


The village was first mentioned under the name “Rogos” in 1488 and it was part of the property of Ciceu fortress, which belonged to Stephen the Great and subsequently to the other Moldavian rulers.


Tradition says that it was erected from two pieces of wood and the short stone foundation sustains walls from massive elm beams.


Like a true miracle, the church survived the fire put by Tatars in 1717 when other tens of churches and villages were turned into ashes.


The originality of this church is given by the polygonal antenave, the rectangular nave and the seven-sided polygonal apse.


The exterior of the church is decorated with pre-Christian motifs, where the rope and rosette motifs are predominant. The roof is asymmetric, high, pyramidal and the bell tower is square-shaped. The bell room is open, with columns and arcades.


On the west part of the entry, a carved cross lies on the entire height of the church wall.


The interior painting made in 1785 by the icon painters Radu Munteanu and Nicolae Man attests through inscriptions, in the nave and the altar, that the church was built by Grigore Man and his wife. This may now be seen only in the nave and antenave. The themes of the painting are from the Old and New Testament.


The painting is attested by the Cyrillic inscriptions from the altar: “In 1785, this holly church was painted during the reign of the holy emperor Joseph II ...”


On the dome there are represented scenes from the Genesis (Adam’s creation, Eve’s creation, Adam and Eve cheated by the snake, the Expulsion fromParadise).


Among the numerous old icons of the church, the icon of Virgin Mary and Child Jesus stands out, having their faces and aureoles painted in relief and bearning the inscription 1787.


In 1834, an anonymous icon painter repainted the ceiling of the antenave and the dome of the nave, managing to integrate the general image of the interior painting into a harmonious creation.


The restorations carried out between 1960 and 1961 reinforced the church by rebuilding the foundation and changing the floor and the roof.


The monumentality of this church is given by its simplicity, the silhouette and ornamental language and by the design and technical construction, demonstrating once again the geniality of the Romanian craftsmen.


The stamp of the issue with the face value of lei 8.10 illustrates the Wooden Church from Rogoz by giving value to the ecclesiastical beauty, the national culture and the traditions of the picturesque locations.


  评论这张
 
阅读(629)| 评论(0)

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018